Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How and why we process personal data
Your personal data is processed mainly electronically through fpvscape.com and by third parties, selected for their reliability and experience. They perform activities of key importance for the use of the website and its services – the sale of products.
Your personal data is processed by the Company, in order to make the following services, possible on the Website:
- fulfillment of orders and activities, connected to this – name and surname, telephone number, email, postal address, IP address;
- registration or subscription to the information bulletin – email;
- publishing a product review – name, email address;
- management of payments made– for this purpose we only transfer the collected information for the execution of the transaction, after the transfer the information is not stored by us;
- management of customer requests: technical enquiries, trade related enquiries, questions about the status of orders made, as well as requests for additional information.
When processing your data, the Company tries to follow the strict necessity principle. This is why the website is configured in such a way, that the use of personal data is limited to the minimum, necessary for correct operation.
How long do we store the data
The storage of personal data continues, while the Company has reasons for the keeping the information. The following data storage time periods for different data types are applied by the Company:
- data, connected to made orders – 5-year period;
- data for marketing purposes – for a period of 2 years or until consent for its use is expressly withdrawn;
- data, connected to the measurement of user behavior on the Website – for a period of 1 year, depending to the technology used.
Your Rights with regard to the processing of your personal data
You always have the right to receive the following information from the Company:
- how your personal data is being used and for what purpose, as well as the source, from which the Company obtained it;
- what the goals and methods of processing your personal data are;
- what the logic, applied for the processing of the data by electronic means is;
- which categories of companies your personal data may be provided to;
- you may actualise, correct or add to your personal data;
- you may cancel, transform the data to an anonymous record or block or delete your personal data.
You may exercise your rights freely and at any time by sending a written request to the Company at email@example.com In case there has been a change in your personal data and you would like the Company to make corrections to it, please notify us in written form at the same email address.
Categories of third parties, which receive access to your personal data
- transport/courier companies and postal operators with regard to the fulfilling of contractual obligations and sending of correspondence and communication, connected to the fulfilment of the contractual service and the sending of bought goods;
- notaries, lawyers or other third parties, if the client has breached an obligation, stipulated in a contract with the data controller;
- banks, servicing payments, made by and to clients;
- persons, providing consulting services in different spheres – lawyers, accountants, marketing agencies, etc.;
- bodies, institutions and persons whom we are obliged according to the law to provide personal data to.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Protecting your banking and personal details
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.