What could be better than the best Tracer receiver and an improved Unify Pro32 video transmitter making sweet love? Exactly! Nothing, nothing at all.
Introducing the TBS Tracer Sixty9, a VTx and RC receiver AIO board sporting a race-friendly, long-range capable video transmitter combined with the same on the TBS Tracer side. Mounting holes are 20x20, but we do include adapters for your 30x30 stacks, and a plastic case for mounting the unit to your frame, without any stacking necessity.
Outputs 2x CRSF + 2x PWM (or 6x PWM) directly to your FC. The main JST-SH connector connects to your flight controller and video camera (or also FC for those that like the FC-OSD).
- High power analog adjustable video transmitter (up to 1W with perfect cooling)
- Integrated video transmitter control with long-range and (team-)race functions
- 3 different mounting flavors, RF tin shields, and other accessories included
- Dedicated low-noise power supply for receiver and video transmitter
- Plug&play connection and solder pads connectivity
- Sleek 20x20 mounting form factor
- Antenna ports: 1x video transmitter, 1x R/C receiver
- Requires: Firmware V4.62 and above
- Weight: 4.1g (board only)
- Size: 24mm x 24mm
- CRSF V3 ready
- 1x TBS Tracer Sixty9 5.8GHz VTX + RX AIO Board
- 1x Optional tin-shield (for added low-noise tolerance)
- 1x TBS Tracer Immortal-T antenna
- 1x u.FL to SMA mount (for VTx)
- 1x 30x30 heatsink / case
- 1x 20x20 heatsink / case
- 1x JST-SH x 9 connector