TBS came up with the next revolution in circular polarization technology, the Triumph Pro, which gives a professional performance in a compact and durable package. Don’t let the small size fool you! The Triumph Pro doesn’t compromise on performance. Designed by IBCrazy and manufactured by TBS, the multi-phase elements use patent-pending technology, to create a precise circular pattern that is not distorted by proximity to your aircraft or other objects.
The microstrip antenna design together with a rigid and ultrasonic-welded enclosure allows mounting in exposed places, where signal propagates better. The antenna comes in 4 connector flavors: u.FL, MMCX, MMCX 90º, and SMA.
- Manufactured and tested to the highest standards
- Best in class range and signal quality
- Incredibly small and low weight
- Ultrasonic welded and foam infused cover for ultimate crash-protection
- Double-jacket semi-rigid cable for heavy impact resistance
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Frequency range: 5500-6000MHz
- Polarization: LHCP
- Gain: 1.6dbic
- Axial Ratio: 0.99
- Weight: 6.6g
- Height: 130mm
- Connector: SMA
- 1 x TBS Triumph Pro (SMA) - Long Range